Top5learning membership is free. Out goal is to create a global learning community and provide members with curated content from around the world that keeps members abreast of the latest information in Learning and Development.
Public Site (open to anyone)
- The Top5Lelarning homepage is free for anyone to look at and contains the week’s news and feature stories.
Private Site for Members (open to members)
- Members have access to content from previous weeks as well as the ability to download reports.
- During coming months we will be producing new databases and analytic tools that will also be available to members.
- We will also introduce new social features so members can comment and share information.
What do we ask in return?
- We ask that you tell us who you are. The membership registration form will ask for your name, company, title, etc.
- We would like to occasionally send you short surveys (never more then 10 questions). The results will be published on our website. Having information about you and your company allows us to sort and analyze data by industry, geography, company size, etc. Any published information will always respect your privacy and will only be published as a summary of all responses.
- We will be support the research effort with advertising and advertisers like to know what kind of people visit our site. We will not reveal your name or any confidential data.
Please join, contribute and share the site URL with colleagues who can also become members.